On a relaxing Sunday morning, there’s nothing better than going for brunch with some friends or loved ones. At Bank+Vine, we offer a spectacular brunch menu, with items both sweet and savory, to make your morning memorable.
Start your day off with some sips that are sure to wake you up. You have a choice of cold brew, French-pressed coffee, fresh espresso, iced chai latte, or an iced latte, courtesy of Abide Coffeehouse. Not feeling caffeine? Not to worry. Try any of our non-alcoholic drinks, including our sparkling cucumber basil + limeade or our huckleberry and ginger sparkling lemonade.
If you’re celebrating something special, we recommend trying any of our cocktails or wines. Some of our favorites include:
- Prichard Mule: Made with Gosling’s dark rum, ginger liqueur, fresh lemon juice, Brace’s Orchard apple cider, and ginger beer
- The Aviation: Made with Bluecoat gin, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, and layered creme de Violette
- The Arsonist: Made with Redemption rye whiskey, fresh vanilla-infused brown sugar, and bitters, that are smoked
After you’ve decided on a drink, your next step will be to choose a starter. We offer a sampler of all three of our house bread that includes our country-style biscuit with honey butter, our house brioche with a fig jam spread, and our squash cake topped with an olive oil custard. Sweeten your Sunday with a local apple pop tart or a citrus cruller.
For something a little larger than a pastry but a little smaller than our plates, choose between our selection of Greek yogurt bowls. The first is topped with orange, grapefruit, granola, raw honey, and mint, while the second is topped with local apples, crispy phyllo, hand-picked thyme, and sprinkled with sea salt.
Last but certainly not least, we have our plates. Each dish is prepared to your liking and served with your choice of side. Our selection includes:
- Eggs Benedict, served on a house biscuit, with country ham and Hollandaise sauce
- Omelette, with lox, house creme fraiche, and an herb salad
- Steak + Eggs, consisting of a NY strip steak, two eggs sunny side up, and Pipperade sauce
- House Salmon Gravlax, on an everything bagel with lemon yogurt and chive
- Greek Shakshuka, made with two eggs, onions, peppers, kale, and served with a warm baguette
- Southern Fried Chicken + Waffles, topped with an Apicius honey glaze
Pair any of these delicious brunch items with the following selection of side dishes:
- Thick-cut bacon
- Sweet Italian sausage
- Crispy potatoes, with Long Hot peppers + garlic aioli
- Avocado Toast prepared on house sourdough and topped with sliced radish and olive oil
Book Your Reservation at Bank+Vine
With the holidays coming up, you need to take time for yourself to relax. What better way than to come to Bank+Vine for a delicious brunch with friends? Make your reservation today! We look forward to serving you and your guests!