If you’re looking for your new favorite date night spot, look no further than Bank+Vine. With only the freshest, local ingredients, every dish is perfected and prepared by our culinary team led by Executive Chef Chad Gelso. Don’t believe us? Let us walk you through a night spent dining with us.
Begin your date night with an alcoholic beverage crafted by our bar manager Ryan Dimmick, a Level 1 Sommelier and mixologist. Choose from our variety of wine, beer, and cocktails, including:
- Bonnie + Clyde: Made with Hussong’s tequila, this drink is a mixture of Cointreau, fresh lime, fresh watermelon juice, simple syrup, and fresh basil. Served in a glass with a cayenne and paprika salted rim, this is the perfect blend of sugar and spice.
- The Side Car: Made with Hennessy VS, this drink keeps things simple by only including three other ingredients: Cointreau, fresh lemon juice, and simple syrup. Served in a glass with a sugar salted rim.
- Pearl Hart: Made with Tito’s Vodka, this blend is not for the faint of heart as it includes St. Germain, house-made prickly pear syrup, and egg whites.
While enjoying your drinks, our chefs will be preparing your entree of choice. We have a variety of dishes for you to choose from, all of which are farm-fresh and locally sourced. At Bank+Vine, we classify our dishes as large or small. Some options from our small plates menu include:
- Chilled Artichoke Barigoule, accompanied by guanciale and topped with a lemon aioli
- Roasted Root Vegetables, caramelized to perfection and seasoned with fall spices
- Burgundy Snails, accompanied by house potato gnocchi and topped with toasted hazelnuts
While our small plates are perfect for a light supper, our large plates include a variety of seafood, poultry, and red meat that makes a perfect night out in NEPA. Some of our dishes include:
- King Salmon, served with roasted sunchokes and accompanied by Trout Roe Gremolata
- Charcoal-grilled Chicken, served with potatoes and a lemon yogurt
- Roast Lamb Shoulder, topped with a pomegranate molasses and served with a cucumber salad
- NY Strip Steak, grilled over charcoal, served with fennel and orange, topped with cilantro
Any of our dishes can be served with a side of your choice. Our sides include: crispy potatoes served with long hots and garlic aioli; stewed Swiss chard and chickpeas; and crispy Brussel sprouts, served with dried apricots, and topped with caramelized honey and sage.
For the perfect end to your date night in NEPA, we have a selection of desserts all crafted by our pastry chef Kristen Fereck that will leave the sweetest taste in your mouth and memory in your mind. If you’re in the mood for a fruity sweetness, choose our apple galette, which can be topped with either caramelized honey and time or with olive oil and mint. For our chocolate lovers, we proudly serve a milk chocolate budino with butterscotch caramel and house creme fraiche. For a taste of fall, we also have pumpkin coffee popsicles topped with candied pumpkin seeds.